Shipping and returns
(1) The Supplier will use its best endeavour to adhere to any agreed dates for delivery but time shall not be of the essence. However when the Supplier can not adhere to an agreed date the Supplier will notify the Buyer who can either agree a new date or receive a refund. The Supplier will never be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any delivery date.
(2) The Supplier will organise delivery of Goods to the Buyer’s address as provided by the Buyer on ordering. The Buyer is responsible for making arrangements to take delivery whenever they are delivered. Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods, or where the Buyer fails to take delivery, at the time delivery was attempted
(3) The title in Goods will only pass to the Buyer upon cleared full payment of the price.
(4) All goods will be sent by 1st Class Royal Mail.
(5) If for any reason the goods have arrived damaged then the customer must report this within 48 hours. The customer must return the goods at their own expense via Royal Mail 1st class. A replacement of goods will be sent out once all damaged goods have been accepted back to Fresh Therapies with a covering letter. If the product has been opened, due to hygiene reasons we are unable to give refunds or replacements.